|Season 3, Episode 16|
George Doty IV
September 28, 2007
After a deceased relative of Zoey's sends her "a thousand pounds of ribs", Zoey, Chase, Michael, and Logan agree to have a rib cook-off. After a fierce feud between Michael and Logan, they decide to compete against each other with Zoey on Michael's team, and Chase on Logan's. Meanwhile, Quinn accidentally blows Mark's eyebrows off in an experiment gone awry, and she creates a stimulant that accelerates hair growth. Unfortunately, it works too well; a glob of hair grows out of her armpits, and Mark's eyebrows become very bushy.
- Paul Butcher (Dustin Brooks) did not appear in this episode.
- This episode isn't the last time that Lola questions why Quinn dates Mark. She also does it in the Season 4 episode, "Trading Places".
- Mark usually has a somewhat dull and quiet tone of voice. But in this episode, he yells a lot.
- The concept of using an object in a sock as a weapon was later seen in the iCarly episodes "iTake on Dingo" and "iParty with Victorious."
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks
- Sean Flynn as Chase Matthews
- Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barret
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese
- Abby Wilde as Stacey Dillsen
- Jack Salvatore, Jr. as Mark Del Figgalo
- Jessica Chaffin as Coco Wexler
- Christopher Murray as Dean Rivers
|Season 3 episodes|
|Surprise • Chase's Girlfriend • Hot Dean • Zoey's Tutor • The Great Vince Blake • Silver Hammer Society • Michael Loves Lisa • Wrestling • Zoey's Balloon • Chase's Grandma • Quarantine • The Radio • Paige at PCA • Dance Contest • Favor Chain • Zoey's Ribs • The Curse of PCA • Drippin' Episode! • Son of a Dean • Hands on a Blix Van • Miss PCA • Logan Gets Cut Off • Goodbye Zoey|