Logan Gets Cut Off
|Season 3, Episode 23|
December 9, 2007
Logan is in hot water when his dad discovers that he used his credit card, which was only to be used for textbooks, food, and some occasional entertainment with friends, to purchase a $327,000.00 car (for which Logan doesn't even have a liscense to drive, and was planning to use for the sole purpose of picking up women) without his permission. That's when Malcolm steps in and takes control, forcing Logan to sell back the car, taking away all of Logan's valuables, closing his bank account, and cutting his credit card in half. Without all his financial recources, Logan is completely helpless, and becomes so desperate, he allows students to throw tomatoes at him for a dollar each. Zoey, Lola, and Chase reluctantly take pity on Logan, and they attempt to teach Logan how to fend for himself without money or luxuries. When Logan doesn't seem to be learning, Zoey does Logan's laundry, Lola helps him with his hair, Chase types out his history report. This goes on for some time.
Later on, the three find out that Logan's father had given him a second chance, and had had given him his money and luxuries back, with a new credit card. As Logan had neglected to mention this to anybody for over a week, they realize Logan was deliberately taking advantage of them, and they figure out a way to get revenge. They trick Logan into using his credit card to purchase a seemingly valuable set of coins, for $100,000 from a fellow student. Again, Malcolm confronts Logan about the unauthorized transaction, but this time, Logan insists that purchase was worth far more than what he paid. The Reese family butler, Chauncy inspects the coins and determines they are counterfeit, and aren't worth more than 75 cents total, leaving Logan to face his father's wrath.
Meanwhile, Michael, being inspired by the magician, the Great Doheny, says he can get out of any difficultly tied ropes, so Mark and Quinn tie him up to see what he can do. Does he have the skills he says he has?
- Paul Butcher (Dustin Brooks) did not appear in this episode.
- Logan has his first on-screen kiss in this episode.
- At the beginning of this episode when Mark and Michael were watching TV, he mentions that he was watching the Great Doheny, who was the magician on Drake & Josh episode, "The Great Doheny." You also hear him say "Do-three-ny!," which he said in the Drake & Josh episode.
- This is the third episode in which the gang trick Logan with an elaborate scheme, the first two being Webcam and Haunted House.
- Logan's briefly owned car is a silver Porsche Carrera GT.
- Logan's United Express credit card is likely a parody of an American Express credit card.
- In this episode, Logan states that the lunch lady does his hair. However, he is shown doing Dustin's hair in Lola Likes Chase, meaning that he clearly knows how to style hair himself.
- Albeit, he could just be too lazy to do it himself sometimes.
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks
- Sean Flynn as Chase Matthews
- Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barret
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese
|Season 3 episodes|
|Surprise • Chase's Girlfriend • Hot Dean • Zoey's Tutor • The Great Vince Blake • Silver Hammer Society • Michael Loves Lisa • Wrestling • Zoey's Balloon • Chase's Grandma • Quarantine • The Radio • Paige at PCA • Dance Contest • Favor Chain • Zoey's Ribs • The Curse of PCA • Drippin' Episode! • Son of a Dean • Hands on a Blix Van • Miss PCA • Logan Gets Cut Off • Goodbye Zoey|