Coffee Cart Ban
|Season 4, Episode 10|
George Doty IV
April 6, 2008
After an accident involving coffee carts and his wife, Dean Rivers bans all coffee carts at PCA and makes a rule that no coffee is allowed on campus. Logan and Michael start selling coffees in their room, but overcharges his customers, selling large coffees at $9 per cup, and $1 more for sugar. When the girls find out, they decide to open another coffee sale in their room, but they charge less than half of what Michael and Logan charge, at $4 per large cup. Logan finds out, and he decides to tell Dean Rivers about them selling coffee in their room. So the girls try to sabotage the boys coffee shop with a laser to shoot all of the plastic cups. Unfortunately, both they and the boys get caught, and are brought to Dean Rivers's office, who tries to expel them for illegally selling coffee, but when one of the lasers reveals that Dean Rivers has been secretly drinking coffee, too, the coffee cart ban is ultimately lifted.
- Paul Butcher (Dustin Brooks) did not appear in this episode.
- This episode marks the last appearance of Dean Rivers.
- After Zoey finds out that Dean Rivers is coming to her dorm to bust her, Lola, and Quinn, it shows that there are no water bottles on a shelf behind Quinn. A while later, the camera focuses on Quinn taking two water bottles off the same shelf.
- Logan knocks the coffee out of J.T.'s hand and it lands on the floor, but in the next scene, there's no stain on the floor.
- In the episode, "Vince is Back," Vince is offered a javaccino and he says he doesn't drink coffee. Yet when he kisses Lola in the lounge, she says his lips taste like coffee.
- Perhaps, he started drinking coffee between these episodes.
- When Quinn pulls Logan aside to speak to him, whenever the camera shows Quinn's face, her shirt is over her right shoulder. However, when the camera cuts to Logan, you see that Quinn's shirt is hanging off her right shoulder.
- The episode's plot is later used in the Sam and Cat episode #BlueDogSoda where Blue Dog Soda is banned for having too much sugar.
- There is a piece of music from this episode ("Queen of White Lies" by the Orion Experience) that can also be heard during the clean-up scene from the Victorious (Victoria Justice's new show) episode "Stage Fighting."
- The iBerry is a parody of both the iPhone and the BlackBerry.
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks
- Austin Butler as James Garrett
- Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barret
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese
|Season 4 episodes|
|Trading Places • Fake Roommate • Alone at PCA • Rumor of Love • Anger Management • Quinn Misses the Mark • Walk-a-Thon • Vince is Back • Dinner For Two Many • Coffee Cart Ban • Roller Coaster • Chasing Zoey|