|Season 2, Episode 6|
Anthony Del Broccolo
January 15, 2006
Chase and Michael have an online show, The Chase and Michael Show. Zoey and Logan have their own segment on it called "He Says, She Says" and it all goes wrong when all the boys and girls begin fighting, so Dean Rivers cancels their show. A TV show producer then asks them to be on their show, but don't realize only Zoey and Logan can be on the show. Meanwhile, Nicole is depressed because she is failing Algebra when cute boys distract her, so Quinn and Lola try to fix her problem by using a hypnosis technique, but imagining boys as her grandpa gets a little out of hand.
- Paul Butcher (Dustin Brooks) did not appear in this episode.
- It is discovered that Quinn has an IQ of 177.
- When Zoey and Logan are about to go on TV, the announcer says the show is called "He Says, She Says," but behind them on the sign it says "The Zoey and Logan Show."
- The concept of a webcast was reused with Dan Schneider's succeeding series, iCarly.
- He Says, She Says is the name of a song by Malese Jow.
- One of the "cute guys" Nicole mentioned was in her class is named Harry Matheau, who is the production designer for Zoey 101.
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks
- Sean Flynn as Chase Matthews
- Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barret
- Alexa Nikolas as Nicole Bristow
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese
|Season 2 episodes|
|Back to PCA • Time Capsule • The Election • Haunted House • Bad Girl • Broadcast Views • Girls Will Be Boys • Robot Wars • Lola Likes Chase • Spring Break-Up • People Auction • Quinn's Alpaca|