Back to PCA
|Season 2, Episode 1|
September 11, 2005
Zoey and Nicole return to PCA for the second year. But they soon find out Dana will not be returning, and a very strange roommate will make a problem to them both. The boys has a struggle living with Logan because of his new entertainment system.
It's the first day back at PCA, and Zoey and Nicole are excited about getting their own room and not having to share it with Dana, who is going to a boarding school in France. When they go to check out their new room, their dorm advisor, Coco, tells them that they will be assigned a new roommate. Zoey and Nicole are not happy about this and they go to talk Miss Burvich from the housing office, to ask her if they can choose their own roommate. Miss Burvich rejects the idea until Zoey compliments her antique perfume bottles. She tells them that they can choose their roommate, however, Nicole knocks over her perfume bottles and causes them to break. Mrs. Burvich tells them to get out and that they can no longer choose who they will live with. Later that night when Zoey and Nicole return to their room, they see a goth-punk girl sitting on the floor and trying to talk to the dead. She tells them that she is their new roommate, Lola. Zoey and Nicole, who are instantly freaked out, tell her that if she wants to be weird she can't do it in their room. She tells them that it's just as much her room as it is theirs, which causes Zoey to get mad and walk out of the room. Nicole follows her and they go to find Chase and Michael, who are sleeping outside in a tent. They try to sleep in one of the tents Chase in Michael are using, but they get scared when they see a bug in the tent. They go inside to confront Lola again, but they see her lying on the couch talking to her friend. She says that Zoey and Nicole believed she was some freak chick and that she would have an Oscar by the time she was eighteen. She also now has brown hair and her white wig is sitting on a table next to her. Zoey asks her what's going on and she says she's an actress and acting like someone you're not just to see if people would fall for it was a good acting exercise. The next day, Zoey and Nicole get back at Lola by acting as if they hate each other, then wrestling on the floor.However, they invite Lola to go to breakfast with them and they become friends. Meanwhile, Chase and Logan are also having roommate troubles. Logan has a new big screen surround-sound television. He plays music and video games late at night, which keeps Chase and Michael from studying or getting any sleep. They try to sleep out side in tents, but are interrupted by Nicole and Zoey, who take one of there tents. In the end, Chase and Michael blow Logan's system by turning the volume up too loud.
Cast ( order of appearance )
- Sean Flynn as Chase Matthews ( Main Role )
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese ( Main Role )
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barret ( Main Role )
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks ( Lead Role )
- Alexa Nikolas as Nicole Bristow ( Main Role )
- Paul Butcher as Dustin Brooks ( Main Role )
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky ( Main Role )
- Jessica Chaffin as Coco Wexler ( Co-Star )
- Suzanne Krull as Miss Burvich ( Guest Star )
- Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez ( Main Role )
- The remote Logan used for his entertainment system was the same used in an episode of Drake and Josh, when Drake used the remote as a sound effects maker to scare Josh.
- It was also used in Victorious - another show of Dan Schneider and with Victoria Justice as a lead role in the episode "Jade Gets Crushed" as a laser control system for the Black Box Theatre
- Chase begins the season with his signature "crashing while in a bicycle" action, just like he did with the previous season.
- This episode marks Lola's first appearance on the series.
- Lola said that she was in Upstate New York during the events of Season 1. However, because she was still pretending to be goth when she said it, it is unknown if this is true or not.
- This episode premiered 4 years after 9/11
- In "Defending Dustin," the DA says there's no boys allowed in girls dorms past 8 PM. This probably goes for girls too, but at Logan's party there's girls there past 3 AM.
- Unless, the scene at Logan's party took place before 8 PM.
- In this episode, Zoey said that Dana was only going to be in Paris for a semester, but she never returns to PCA, despite the series continuing after this semester.
|Season 2 episodes|
|Back to PCA • Time Capsule • The Election • Haunted House • Bad Girl • Broadcast Views • Girls Will Be Boys • Robot Wars • Lola Likes Chase • Spring Break-Up • People Auction • Quinn's Alpaca|