|Season 4, Episode 5|
February 10, 2008
Anger Management is the fifth episode of Season 4 and the 57th overall episode of the Nickelodeon TV series, Zoey 101. It is the 4th episode of Season 4 in streaming and production order. The episode aired on February 17, 2008.
Dustin is Logan's new assistant. However, the job is short-lived after Logan leaves Dustin an angry voicemail, which Dustin showed to James, Michael and Zoey. James then puts it on the Internet and everybody hears the message. Dean Rivers is unfortunately blamed for it. Anger struck, he sentences Logan to anger management classes for 10 weeks. After one class being yelled at by other students, Logan's dad made a deal with Dean Rivers and Logan's anger management teacher that if he can go two weeks without screaming at anyone, then he won't have to go to anger management class anymore. This causes Zoey, Dustin and James to test that and after trying to get him to lose his temper by sabotaging his art project, putting honey on his Jet-X, Logan managed his anger. Using a paint grenade Quinn invented it seemed that their third attempt failed and Logan was off the hook. However after his anger management teacher left, Logan rages at Zoey, Dustin and James causing Logans teacher to return with Dean Rivers and Logan has to go back to anger management class 10 more times. At his next class Logan gets yelled at by other students again causing him to sit in silence.
Lola eats nuts that Quinn spat out, and becomes angry at Quinn because she did not immediately tell her that those peanuts were in her mouth when she saw Lola eating them. After trying to talk to her, Lola told Quinn to drink her gargle spit Blix and they'd be friends again. Before she could do so Lola stops her and gets grossed out saying the fact that Quinn would do what she ask, it was enough.
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks
- Paul Butcher as Dustin Brooks
- Austin Butler as James Garrett
- Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barret
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese
- In the first scene where Lola is ignoring Quinn, she uses her computer to browse the iCarly website.
- This episode marks Dustin's first appearance of season 4.
- Dustin’s voice is noticeably deeper in this episode.
- It was shown on TurboNick four days before the actual airing of the episode.
- Ending Tagline: "Drink my gargle." - Lola
- The scene in which Lola wanted Quinn to drink her gargled Blix is similar to when Rachel makes Ross drink a glass of chicken fat from the Friends episode, "The One Where No One's Ready".
- Going by production order, this is the 4th episode of Season 4.
- The show Point of the View is a clear parody of the American show The View.
- In the 2019 reunion, Erin Sanders and Victoria Justice revealed that Victoria actually did eat Erin's sucked up peanuts.
- James uploads the video of Logan losing his temper on the internet; however, given the fact that it is a flip phone and not a smart phone he would not have the ability to do so.
- Zoey, Dustin, and James would have realistically and rightfully been arrested, charged, and possibly expelled from PCA for harassment and bullying for trying to make Logan lose his temper.
|Season 4 episodes|
|Trading Places • Fake Roommate • Alone at PCA • Rumor of Love • Anger Management • Quinn Misses the Mark • Walk-a-Thon • Vince is Back • Dinner For Two Many • Coffee Cart Ban • Roller Coaster • Chasing Zoey|